Tuesday, July 6

honeymoon

Nate and I spent our first night in La Jolla and then our second night in Long Beach. In between we enjoyed walking around Seaport Village and Long Beach. The main part of our honeymoon was a cruise from Long Beach to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. We had a great time spending so much time together, and I must say being with him all day and night was fantastic. 

Prepare yourselves for a picture overload: 


Sea Port Village
 
A lighthouse in Long Beach.
 
Long Beach at night.
 
We decided to ride a ferriswheel in Long Beach. 
 
Headed onto the cruise ship.
 
The first towel animal from our cruise. I think its a dog?
 
Our huge ship.
 
My handsome husband. I just love seeing that ring on his finger. 
 
Happy to be on Catalina Island, and happy to be off the boat.
 
Funnel cake in Catalina.
 
Mexico!
We're so excited to be in Mexico.
The beach in Ensenada.
 
Ladies and gentleman, my husband :)
 
There were so many crabs everywhere.
 
I guess he didn't want me to kiss him.
Our room
 
 Our dinner table for each night on the cruise. Everyone was so nice and SO funny.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could go on a cruise. Also, I would follow your blog more regularly if you changed the title on the top to The Berretts instead of The Berrett's, because right now I'm not sure which of the two Berretts is doing the possessing nor am I sure what is being possessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother is hilarious. Although correct grammatically.
    I wondered how many takes it took to get a selfer kissing picture on a spinning ferris wheel that turned out just right.
    I loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an awesome time Aimee! Great pictures. Also, flannel worn in tropic locales is definitely daring.

    ReplyDelete